Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
votes
Hi if you give me the total length of camera + lens I can measure for you. I have a nikon 5300 + 50-300 lens and that fits in as well as room for 2 more lenses . The top part is quite large I use this area for my Canon hf g10 camcorder with room for a rode microphone
15 Sep 2014 by Mr.Tech User
votes
Unfortunately not. You *could* fit a tripod under the lower section flap, but it wouldn't be held that securely, and could potentially fall out. There's enough space inside the laptop section to take a monopod (even if a 13" laptop is in there) as I did this myself on my travels last summer.
15 Jan 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
It's an original. It's very good quality and both me and my boyfriend bought these from this seller so we both recommend them!
22 Jan 2015 by cjsta90
votes
Yes. For a typical rain shower or short rain storm you should be okay. The outer fabric is reasonably water resistant, and because the overall makeup of the "walls" of the backpack are made up of a number of levels, you should be okay in most brief showers/short storms. I's not going to be completely waterproof, and you can't plan on dropping it in the ocean, but for short-ish rain storms you'll be fine. Add in an inexpensive rain cover (€/$/£15) and you'll be fine for most daily use.
10 Nov 2014 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers