Please Do Not Be Deceived! This is NOT in any way an authorized sequel to the TV series Beauty and the Beast. This so-called "book" is nothing more than a self-published work of fan fiction. Selling fan fiction for profit, as she is doing here, is absolutely illegal copyright infringement. It is documented that she has, in fact, posted elsewhere online that the net proceeds she receives from amazon sales do earn her a modest profit on each individual "book" sold. This seems not only illegal but shockingly immoral as well, in my opinion. If you love the TV series and are searching for something that will continue that, please read the reviews at Amazon US before you even think about wasting your money on this typo-ridden amateurish drivel.
Haws's flaws in this fanfic have already been elaborated upon by many reviewers at Amazon US. The worst of them include:
1) Droning regurgitations of every episode of the TV show (some of which are told and retold three or four different times) take up most of the pages of this fanfic.
2) There is a severe inattention to facts, details, and names which destroys the reader's suspension of disbelief by filling the pages with annoying typos and factual inaccuracies.
3) The writer shows a complete inability to capture the characters, their nuances or dialog. These characters may have the same names as those on the show (except for those whose names she got wrong and/or misspelled, of course) but that is where their resemblance to the show's characters ends.
4) Painfully trite writing consisting mainly of short, declarative sentences and laughable dialog such as, "It is a real treat to be in love with a sexy little telepath!"
5) Haws endlessly projects herself into Koslow's creation until it's entirely overrun with the thinly veiled authorial substitutes known in fan fiction as Mary Sues. Mary Sues are indicative of the lowest and least creative kind of fan fiction and that is all that these pages contain.
Haws's deceitful marketing techniques of packaging this fanfic as if it were a book have duped many, including myself, into thinking that they were purchasing an authorized sequel of the beloved TV series. It is no such thing. This fanfic should have been marketed as a fanzine, which is all it is - nothing more and nothing less. Please do not be fooled.