- Paperback: 180 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons (10 Oct. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764525018
- ISBN-13: 978-0764525018
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.1 x 23.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,924,984 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Dog Lovers Guide Dating Paperback – 10 Oct 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
From the Back Cover
Unleash your love life by walking your dog! Think romance has gone to the dogs? Youre rightand its actually a good thing! Studies show youre three times more likely to meet someone if you have a dog with you. So leash up your pooch and get ready to enter the world of meeting, greeting, and falling in love with dog lovers and their dogs in The Dog Lovers Guide to Dating. Combining wit, warmth, and wisdom with lots of practical advice, dog trainer Deborah Wood shows you the techniques of dog expertsas well as the secrets of the American Kennel Club!for finding the right human mate for you. She offers encouragement and inspiration for the romantically challenged dog lover, providing a list of the best and worst date breeds and activities you can do with your dog to meet new friendsand maybe even Mr. or Ms. Right. Youll see how to: Find the hot spots where single dog lovers congregate Break the ice with conversation starters that are perfect for dog lovers Train your dog to fetch a date Write a canine–friendly personal ad Ensure that your dog and your new love get along Spot dog owners who should be avoided Use your dog to prolong a dateor end it Featuring a host of true–life love stories and fun, revealing self–quizzes, The Dog Lovers Guide to Dating will help you find your perfect match!
About the Author
DEBORAH WOOD is a writer and dog trainer who lives in Beaverton, Oregon, with Papillon dogs and a Persian cat. She is the pet columnist for The Oregonian newspaper and appears regularly as the pet expert on NPRs Satellite Sisters. Wood was named Newspaper Person of the Year in 2001 by the Dog Writers Association of America.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Home & Garden > Animal Care & Pets > Dogs
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Mammals > Dogs & Wolves
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Animal Husbandry > Dogs
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences