Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Jul 2012 14:03:55 BDT
Can any one tell me why Lover Reborn is 'not currently available' in the kindle version. Or, when it will be.

Many thanks

Julie.x.

Posted on 24 Jul 2012 11:51:28 BDT
C. Shepherd says:
I emailed customer service about this as I have the same problem - typical get to book 10 in a series and it's not available for download even though it has previously been possible to buy for Kindle! They said:
"Although the book was published on Mar 27, 2012, it has now been removed from the website. Occasionally books are removed from the Kindle Store for various reasons. We don't have any details about why this particular book may have been removed. At this moment we can't confirm when this book will be available with us. Perhaps you could check our website from time to time to see if this book is listed again for sale. I have also forwarded your comments to our business team, to let them know that you are interested in this book."
I have since downloaded the book from iBooks onto my iPhone and was able to get it no problem for the same price. I guess it's either that or else purchase the hard copy of the book if you want to read it any time soon.

Hope this helps :(

Posted on 30 Jul 2012 22:24:39 BDT
Emma says:
Yeah I've noticed this problem too, pretty annoying since it once again lists a price and says availiable for download now.
Maybe it's time we all email amazon begging and pleading for it back. Lets just hope they release it again soon.

Posted on 8 Aug 2012 15:46:18 BDT
This is ridculous, It says it is available for downlaod then you cant download it???
Stupid!!!
Apart from ibooks, does anyone know anywhere else to purchase this book for kindle?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  19 Jul 2012
Latest post:  8 Aug 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Lover Reborn: Black Dagger Brotherhood Series: Book 10
Lover Reborn: Black Dagger Brotherhood Series: Book 10 by J.R. Ward
4.6 out of 5 stars   (167)