on 3 October 2013
I have to hide these from my son otherwise he would eat the whole packet in one go they are so nice.They seem to take a while to arrive every time so usually buy a couple of cases so I always have some in. Taste just like Oreos, and such a change to get a tasty chocolate biscuit that is dairy free as well.
on 4 March 2015
I bought these biscuits for my daughter who has coeliac disease.They were a great gluten free alternative to Oreo's.My daughter loves them.Cost per packet was considerably less than an alternative brand I had bought for her in my local supermarket.Supermarkets a lot of the time only have gluten free items in once, then you never see them again as was the case with the other brand that I bought.My daughter would recommend these biscuits.The box was packed nicely and overall I was very happy.Thank you.
on 20 May 2015
Arrived two days before estimated delivery, which made my coeliac partner very happy. He's already eaten half a pack! These really are very good substitutes for Oreos, only downside is there are only 8 biscuits per pack. I understand that Gluten free food is more expensive but that's a little ridiculous. However, buying 64 biscuits in bulk for £12 is a pretty good deal. Overall, they taste very good and I would recommend buying these if you cannot eat Gluten and are craving Oreos.
on 22 May 2013
These arrived promptly and they are soooo tasty. Just dangerous as you can't stop eating them! LOVE these! So amazed there is a vegan gluten free version of oreos.
on 30 September 2013
These are wonderful. The biscuit has a bitter taste to it that contrasts well with the sweet filling. These aren't like oreos. I found this out the other day when I realised that oreos do not have dairy in. I tried one and they were sickly. The biscuit part of the oreo is very sweet and thus the whole biscuit is sickly sweet.

These, in my opinion, are MUCH better. They aren't sickly either. They are just moreish. It's no problem for me to have to buy 8 boxes, as I could probably get through them all quiet quickly :)
on 3 April 2013
Excellent glutenfree product - similar to Oreo's but without gluten. My son loves these. Overpriced but at the same time - not available easily elsewhere. Taste great.
on 16 July 2013
These biscuits even though they are gluten free taste really nice, I would definitely buy these biscuits again, I would recommend these.
on 1 August 2013
These are like vegan oreos absolutely delicious!!! Would highly reccomend only problem is having to buy 8 boxes at a time.
on 12 August 2013
this biscuits are the exact replica of the oreo ones. I really recommend them, the taste is very good indeed.
on 12 December 2013
taste like oreos but even better , sometimes gluten free biscuits can have a bit of a strange texture, but not these ones the best thing i can say about them is that they don,t taste gluten free!

See one answered question