TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 12 September 2014
I was not expecting anything good when I ordered this watch - I thought the face would be smashed in transit and/or it just wouldn't keep the time. But I was wrong, so here I am with my pretty new watch...

I just wanted to confirm that although the page description says it is a men's watch, it defineitly isn't; I have small wrists, but it fits me comfortly and the watch face doesn't look too large on me (about 2" by 2").

Just type 'Cat Face Shape Dial' in the Watches section to see four more different strap colours that you can choose from; black, white, cobalt blue, and coffee brown.

_

My order took two weeks to arrive from China (13 days to be precise), and arrived in a plastic Baggie and bubblewrap. So if you want to buy a watch (or three) as a gift, order it in plenty of time and get a box or pouch to present the ring in separately.
on 31 May 2014
Lovely watch and it came a day before the estimated delivery date so I was really happy with that. The watch itself is brilliant for every day use. Great product overall
on 27 August 2014
This was surprisingly good for the price. Obviously not great quality but a lovely little quirky watch. For me I found the face is too big but I guess it depends on personal preference.
on 19 June 2015
This is a lovely watch and I have been looking at it for some time before I decided to buy it. The face on the dial is so cute, but I didn't realise that the watch has 'ears' above the face. The strap is a little flimsy, but what do you expect at the price, and changing it for a leather strap will only cost £2.50, but I'll leave that till the original strap wears out. I have had some comments about how pretty it is, and where did I get it from, so I told anyone who likes it, exactly where to buy it from. It would be ideal for a little girl's first watch, although the points on the ears are a little sharp.
on 4 November 2014
Bought as a little surprise extra birthday present! So I cannot say yet, what she will think of it!

It did arrive much earlier than stated. Well packaged.

Really cute face on the watch. Good value.
on 19 November 2014
These are lovely! They take about a month to come but are well worth the wait. The face is about 1 1/2" & I think they look better than shown. Any cat lover of any age would like one. Packaged well too.
on 22 November 2014
The watch has finally arrived. It looks quite attractive for a cheap watch - not sure how reliable it will be as its for a fun stocking filler gift. The packaging wasn't brilliant - it was in a plastic sleeve and then a small "jiffy" envelope not the best. The company could improve their customer expectations by providing a much wider delivery window. Only 2 stars so far - let's see how the watch lasts. Have seen similar watches with a slightly different face for much more money elsewhere though.
on 15 September 2014
for the price i paid this watch is very good value ,although i dont think the strap is going to last long
on 13 August 2014
This was bought as a gift and it works perfectly. It is exactly as it looks. Very happy
on 13 January 2015
This watch is so cute and fun. The watch face is quite large so if you have narrow wrists like me it will fill your wrist. However it is lovely and clear to tell the time by. I really like the leopard print strap too. For the price its an absolute bargain and does not look cheap. My cat adoring friends were very complementary.