on 25 December 2013
Very warm without the weight & excellent quality at such a low price. This is the second duvet I've bought from this company, would definitely buy more products from them in the future.
on 16 November 2013
The duvet was extremely well packed and the product seems to look robust enough to last for quite some time. Just what is needed at this time of year.
I would recommend them to anyone.
on 28 February 2014
I thought I would buy this to replace the medium and small tog duvets we currently use. It was so cheap I was expecting something that was a bit second best. How wrong I was....it is fantastic and quite frankly I can't understand how it can be sold so cheaply. If I had know the quality before buying I would have happily paid several times the asking price. NO NOT HESITATE.....AN INCREDIBLE BUY.
on 16 March 2014
Brilliant buy. Very good value. No more fighting for duvet on my side- will definitely choose this company again in the future.
on 28 November 2013
As I have said in the previous review these were bought for when my family come to visit and they found them very comfortable.
on 29 December 2013
Lovely duvet, so soft and fluffy, very warm and snugly . Would definitely buy again, especially as it is such a great price.
on 27 February 2014
Lovely lightweight duvet which doesn't feel heavy but still keeps us warm. Couldn't find a better one for the price!
on 6 April 2014
This quilt is very light and extremely warm. It is the correct size (king size). I am very pleased with it.
on 5 April 2014
Old duvet wanted cleaning. It wouldn't fir into our 9kg washer and dry cleaning would cost over twice as much as this new one. It is a great product
on 14 June 2014
Excellent value for money - delivered promptly, well recommended. Priced up in other places and wondered if it was going to be 'cheap' but it isn't.

See one answered question