on 7 February 2012
'Love Talks for Families' has been an interesting buy. Studying & working in relationships I have found Gary Chapman to be a major influence. I introduced this book to the evening meal a week ago & have found my children asking each night for the book to be at the table so they may answer some more questions. It is a little too American & Church speaking for us, so I adapted the questions accordingly. We have had some interesting, fun and eye opening discussions. In todays world I feel our teenagers seem to be so far removed, its like living with lodgers and not family. This book can help make some connections in the right direction. from I am a single mum of 17, 15 & 11 year olds. There are more titles in this range.

As a relationship coach I am all for spreading the love, making long lasting connections & living in a more communicative world.

Love Talks for Families: 101 Questions to Stimulate Interaction with Your Family (Lovetalks Flip Books)
Love Talks for Couples: 101 Questions to Stimulate Interaction with Your Spouse (Lovetalks Flip Books)
More Love Talks for Couples: 101 Questions to Stimulate Interaction Withyour Spouse (Lovetalks Flip Books).
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again