on 1 July 2013
A tremendous anthology of love poetry, with a really good selection of modern and historical poems. It's easy to find just the right poem for many occasions - not just romantic love.
on 9 March 2013
This is just the book I need when I am low and need some inspiration to lift me out of depression.
on 5 January 2015
As an avid reader of poetry this has been a great start to the year. Still can't get used to not holding a book, but this collection is worth the loss!
on 23 April 2015
I bought this because I was looking for poems suitable for a wedding ceremony. I didn't find anything I felt really 'spoke to me'. But it's quite a good selection of poetry.
on 12 November 2013
This does have a nice collection, I just finished reading The Fool'S Poetry Stories Of You which again is a beautiful book with more modern poetry
on 22 May 2014
It is so sweet to read the poetry of bygone days along with later day poetry. It is very useful.
on 8 November 2015
IT very good value for The money
on 13 October 2014