- Has a good range of basic vocabulary.
- Features clear enunciation at an understandable pace, with each word repeated in both English and German.
- Is accompanied by booklet listing the words and phrases spoken on all tracks.
- Only the present infinitive is spoken for each verb (e.g., only 'haben' instead of 'haben, hatte, gehabt').
- No gender/definite article, genitive, or plural is given for any of the nouns.
- The last few tracks consist of basic phrases rather than vocabulary -- if one wants this, a traveller's phrasebook/audio might be more practical (especially since the booklet for this CD is very shoddily written (e.g., 'Lets [sic] go', 'where is good to eat around here', a general lack of other punctuation, many uncapitalised German nouns, etc.).
The product is a good idea, but looks hastily compiled and has some serious flaws in presentation (especially the nouns and verbs!).