- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £14.36 UK delivery
Louis Bouillot Perle dAurore Cremant de Bourgogne Rose Brut Non Vintage Wine 75 cl (Case of 3)
|Price:||£50.46 (£16.82 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£9.51 (16%)|
- Lovely rose pink in colour, with fine bubbles and a light mousse
- Perfumes of blackcurrant and strawberry follow through to a fine, ripe fruit on the palate
- Balanced by a freshness and clean finish with a lingering hint of strawberries
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Louis Bouillot Perle Noire d'Aurore' Crémant de Bourgogne Rosé Brut Non-Vintage is lovely rose pink in colour with fine bubbles and a light mousse. Perfumes of blackcurrant and strawberry follow through to a fine, ripe fruit on the palate, balanced by a freshness and clean finish with a lingering hint of strawberries.
The Pinot Noir fruit for the Perle d'Aurore is sourced entirely from Burgundian vineyards in the Cote d'Or and Cote Chalonnarse. The Gamay is from the Maconnais.
The Perle d'Aurore is a sparkling rose produced from a majority of red grapes (90%). It is made by the 'method traditionnelle', the same as in Champagne. The grapes were lightl. pressed after a short maceration on the skins. The individual parcels of wine were blended, then the "liqueur de tirage* of sugar and yeast was added, before the wine was bottled ready for the second fermentation. The bottles were aged for over 24 months at a constant temperature of 12 degree C, rather than the six months legally required before disgorgement. The bottles were then topped up with a 'liqueur de dosage' before release. It comes with the vintage information as follows: Grape varieties: 70% PinotNoir 20% Gamay 10% Chardonnay; Region: Burgundy, France; Wine maker: Olivier Me digue; Closure: Natural Cork; Classitication: AOC; Alcohol (ABV): 12%; Acidity: 4g/l; Residual Sugar: 12g/l.