on 27 May 2014
Great value for money and very comfortable. Look nice with jeans. If you are normally a size four I would recommend going for the Size 5..
on 17 July 2014
I loved these when I saw them and tried them on but unfortunately my big toe was coming out of them and they are definitely not a size 8 I was so disappointed. I returned them but they dont have size 9.
on 27 July 2014
I am normally a size 4 but I sometimes find that some shoes are a narrow fit so I ordered these in a 5 ( hoping they would not be too loose) I'm glad I ordered the 5 they fit great.
on 17 August 2015
Lovely comfortable fashion sandal. Very dressing too with gold trim heel, suitable for casual or smart wear. Recieved lots of nice compliments. Good low heel and comfortable straps, I can wear all day without any discomfort. Good value and quality - very happy with this purchase.
on 24 August 2014
My wife wanted a pair of inexpensive shoes for everyday wear. While browsing through the web sites she spotted these shoes. She is delighted with her purchase and they great.
on 24 August 2014
Delivery was fast and efficient, The sandals fit perfectly, and they look good, I was absolutely
delighted with my purchase!!!
on 30 July 2015
This is the second pair of these shoes from this seller I have purchased and I'm not disappointed. I read the other reviews before purchasing and went for a size larger as recommended. They fit me perfectly. I take a size 6 but have a slightly wider (although not very) foot. A size 7 was perfect.

The top is soft and a true black, the heel and toe are are gold which is exactly as described. Came well packaged in a box and within 3 days so I'm a happy bunny.
on 3 August 2015
Brilliant price, brilliant service, delivery was superb the shoes left the following day and where here the day after. Faultless service and faultless produce. Compare to similar style by other manufacturers these are half price!!! Fabulous colours as I bought the range. 100% recommended as a first class product and seller.
on 10 August 2015
Love, love, love! I'm tall with big feet whereas I can never fit Into regular size 7. I took a chance and ordered size 8. They are perfect and hold my toes in comfortably unlike other sandals!! I've just ordered another colour!
on 15 March 2015
I have to say the shoes look nice but when you take the lid off the box the smell of the shoes is unbelievable. I hope once they have had an airing they will be ok. It's a very strong smell of chemicals