- Audio CD (29 Aug. 2011)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Format: CD
- Label: Virgin EMI
- ASIN: B005HWUCMC
- Other Editions: Audio CD | MP3 Download
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (233 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,867 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
|Price:||£4.11 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fifth studio album by the Barbadian singer. The album features the #1 single 'Only Girl (In the World)' and 'What's My Name?' and includes collaborations with Eminem, Drake and Nicki Minaj.
Top Customer Reviews
1. S&M > A definite club banger. With naughty lyrics and a catchy beat, you will not be able to stop yourself moving to this song. A great opener to the album, which really gets you in the mood to party. If you liked "disturbia" then you will love this track. 10/10
2. Whats my name > The second single that was released from this album, featuring Drake . This song is a grower after a few plays. You won' be able to get it out of your head all day. 9/10
3. Cheers > This song is like marmite, you love it or you hate it. Some may find the Avril Lavigne sample odd, but in a roundabout way it works. This is a song to play before you go out on a friday night. 7/10
4. Fading > This track is probably the weakest song on the album, but nevertheless is a nice track . Rihanna sings of a relationship coming to an end, which is what many can relate to. 6/10
5.Only Girl > The first single from the album. And you can see why. This song has you singing and dancing along for weeks. 10/10
6. California King Bed > A beautiful ballad. It sounds like it could have been on her album "Rated R". Rihanna shows how her vocals have grown. 8/10
7.Man Down > This song is just pure greatness. You are fully reminded that Rihanna is Caribbean with this track, with a real island and "summer" feel. If you only listen to one song from this album, it has to be this. 10/10
8. Raining Men > Featuring Nikki Minaj, an uplifting song for all women out there with problems with men. It will have you dancing with your girlfriends and put in a good mood. 8/10
9.Read more ›
This new album is a continuation of her musical development, with quite a mixture of tracks. The outstanding track is probably 'only girl in the world', which proved its credentials by rocketing to the top of the charts. I like 'what's my name' and 's & m' a lot as well.
Interestingly, a strange ommision is 'love the way you lie'. However, included is 'love the way you lie (part 2)', which does really grow on you.
So there is lots to like about this album and is an absolute must for fans.
not to like about her?! A truly cracking voice; unforced beauty,
and the capacity to mix up feistiness and charm in equal measure.
However, five albums in and the world's music press has not spoken
with one voice about her new release 'Loud'. Truth-be-told it's
had a very mixed reception. I guess it depends what you want from
pop music. This is, after-all, pop with a capital P but the album
displays a variety and breadth which, without achieving overall
sonic coherence, is nonetheless hugely entertaining and enjoyable.
An enormous tribe of writers, co-writers and producers have been
hard at work in the kitchen to deliver this eleven-course feast
to the table. It is consequently a bit of a mixed-bag but I did
not experience this as an inherent or disqualifying weakness.
You will doubtless have already heard the marvellous single
'Only Girl (In The World)'. I am led to believe that it has
been ripping up the parquet on dancefloors all over the land!
It is an irrisistible hands-in-the-air anthem to equal Ms GaGa's
very best efforts. (The evident kinship does no harm to either!)
'Complicated', too, receives a stirring performance! It is a
curious composition which can't quite make up its mind whether
it wants to stroll along nonchalantly or stomp up and down the
stairs with big boots on! It ends up managing to do both.
The harmonies are delightful and the fearsome top notes thrilling!
'California King Bed' is a lovely piece pitched somewhere between
a tender love song and a full-on power ballad.Read more ›
Now at 22 years of age, here we are with her fifth album in her career of over 60 million albums and singles sold worldwide! in 5 years and the successor to Rated R barely a year in age between them. Rihanna makes it certain that she is in a much better place, and her confidence certainly shines through here on LOUD. We are given a HUGE cultural blend with this album, as she brings her Caribbean and Island influences from her Barbadian upbringing through her list of songs. This vibe alone sets this album apart from the plethora of 'pop artists' that past year! it's never generic, it's raw and also a fantastical display of RIhanna as a visionary as well as an artist and a singer.
The direction of the album is symbolic of her journey as an iconic figure over the past few years, it's that natural progression forward and dare i say it...LOUD is her greatest album of her career because of it!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is my favourite Rihanna album so far love it, especially reggae styled Man Down. Better than Rated RPublished 2 months ago by Johnny
One of the best Rihanna's album , and the 'DVD? is WONDERFUL <3Published 2 months ago by Antonio Verdicchio