- Spend £30 and get Norton 360 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year 2014 for £24.99. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
|1. Take Out Some Insurance|
|2. I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good|
|3. I Think It's You|
|5. Losers Weepers|
|7. You're The Fool|
|8. Hold Back My Tears|
|9. For All We Know|
|10. Look At The Rain|
|11. Ease Away A Little Bit At A Time|
|12. The Love Of My Man|
|13. Tighten Up Your Own Thing|
|14. Quick Reaction And Satisfaction|
|15. Nothing From Nothing Leaves Nothing|
|16. Sound Of Love|
|17. The Man I Love|
|18. I Found A Love|
|20. Tell It Like It Is|
See all 22 tracks on this disc
* Etta is one of the greatest-ever singers of soul and R&B, male or female. She spent her glory years at Chess Records of Chicago, releasing 13 marvellous LPs on the company's Argo, Cadet and Chess imprints between 1960 and 1975. Curiously, fewer than half of those long-players have ever been reissued in their entirety on CD.
* Kent began their programme to help remedy that shameful oversight earlier this year with "Who's Blue?", a collection of largely new-to-CD album tracks and B-sides, and last month marked the release of Etta's 1967 LP "Call My Name". Here Kent turn their attention to her superb "Losers Weepers" set from 1970.
* Recorded in Los Angeles with renowned arranger Gene Barge and veteran producer Ralph Bass at the controls, the original 11-track album is bolstered with a generous 11 bonus titles cut variously in Hollywood, Chicago and Philadelphia between 1969 and 1973.
* Compilation and notes by Mick Patrick and Dennis Garvey.