- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Bantam Press (13 Mar. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0593072677
- ISBN-13: 978-0593072677
- Product Dimensions: 19.4 x 2 x 25.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (24 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 212,232 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Lorraine Kelly's Scotland Hardcover – 13 Mar 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
"Lorraine's love for her homeland shines out of every page of this lovely book. Packed with stunning photographs, it's a real insider's guide, brimming with warmth, knowledge and passion." (Hello!)
A beautifully photographed personal journey around Scotland's most iconic locations with TV's Lorraine Kelly.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you only buy or download one book this year, make sure it's this one.
Lorraine Kelly has a lovely writing style, it feels more like she's writing to a friend rather than a book.
It is full of stories, history and information without being like a textbook.
I can't really recommend this book highly enough.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lovely book, pictures inside are beautiful arrived very quickly and great price.Published 4 months ago by Agnes brown
like the easy read style and descriptions. Encouraged to visit a few of the Scottish areas had not thought of up to now.Published 14 months ago by Peter Trevis
Lovely book - well presented, beautiful photos and enjoyed the writing style. Overall a very readable bookPublished 15 months ago by Caitriana Morgan
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United Kingdom