on 19 December 2000
Jenni has the knack of making you feel that she is in the room working out with you - she keeps you focused on your workout which is incredibly difficult in my case ... Previous videos I have bought - I have lost interest in - this one has helped me strive for the level of fitness I desire.
on 1 January 2003
i found this video very good at working every muscle in the body i would really recomend it. It is about an hour long so not very good if you haven't got much time. The only problem i have with the video is that i like doing aerobic and cardiovascular excercise which it doesn't have it mainly concentrates on toning your body rather than burning fat but i still would recomend it. It did help me lose weight but not as much as the y plan fat breaker video i've had it for years and still use it.
on 13 January 2001
This trainer knows what she is talking about unlike a lot of "celebrity videos" out there. If you want to get into shape then buy anything to do with Jenni Rivett and I promise that you will achieve your goals. She is a true professional.
on 30 January 2008
Forget about all these celebrity 'one hit wonders' that hit the stores every New Year. This, and Jenny's other tape - 'Figure Happy' - are the only exercise programmes you will ever need. Alternate them, and you will work every single muscle in your body. It really is like having Jenny in your own home with you. Just do the routines a couple of times, and you will suddenly get the hang of them - it is brilliant when you do.

I lost one and a half stone in two months, by eating a correct diet and doing these routines three times a week.

I just wish they would bring these out on DVD!! I live in fear of the tape getting caught in the machine it has been played so many times.
on 6 June 2003
At first i didn't think this was working as I didn't get hot and sweaty, but it really does tone everything up and improve your figure. Jenni Rivett is a bit too thin, but its great seeing Lorraine Kelly doing the excercises. If she can do then so can I !!!
I use this in conjunction with other excercise to keep myself toned and fit
on 27 December 2002
I found this title a real let-down - it recommends a lot of walking (I didn't need a video to show me how to do this), and had excercises that needed a large pillar or post to do properly - as I live in a small flat, this is not available to me. I can't see how so many people love this video -maybe they all live in stately homes
on 2 January 2006
buy it because this gymnastic is really really good! so if you have a will to do this gymnastic properly you'll really enjoy slim and thin body :)! it works :)