Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£8.75

on 21 November 2012
I have had the film to the book for 20 years,but the actual book is 100 times better.More background and detailed info.Glad to see the Wilburns in the book,as they weren't mentioned on the film.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 March 2012
Loretta Lynn's Coal Miner's Daughter: Book arrived in great condition with just one price tag removed.
I just saw the film again recently with Sissy Spacek. Then I realised it was based on Loretta's own book so I bought it. No time to read yet but I'm sure if it was good enough to make a qulality film like that about, it will be great. Love the albums of both Loretta and Sissy (like Meryl Streep, why those two have not had careers in singing as well as acting, beats me - if Cher could do it!) Really look fwd to reading it.
on 8 June 1998
this is a touching story about one of the greatest female country singers ever. this book tells it all about her life and stories about where she came from. a good book for all!!!
on 18 July 2013
Anybody who reads this book will wish they could meet her.
Everything she has achieved is so well deserved, what more can I say.
on 18 May 2014
An excellent read, the life and times, hardships and all of one of my all time country favourites. I would recommend this book to anyone with a interest in all things country.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse