Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: 1500 ml|Change
Price:£21.86+ Free shipping

on 5 February 2013
As used in a lot of hairdressers to prevent frizzy hair or on awkward to handle hair. Can be used regularly for great hair.
on 12 May 2014
I have to say that I did not expect such results. It was recommended to me by my hair stylist after getting a Brazilian blow dry to keep my hair straight for longer along with the Liss Ultimate Masque. It does give a great feel to the hair and makes it really silky and soft.
on 10 February 2013
Shampoo is great - I knew what I was buying. The price great too.
However description states that a pump would be included...which was not. As the bottle is big and heavy you MUST have a pump. Could have easily gotten a 5 if it wouldn't be for the 'broken promise'.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 December 2012
Was fine when most of my hair was really dry and coloured
Now its less dry as its growing and I've had some of the colour cut out it its harder to use on my hair as it is very softening
For anyone who wants a softening shampoo it is fantastic
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 March 2013
Fabulous product. Smells divine and leaves the hair feeling soft and silky without the need for conditioner. Do NOT use too much - in this case less is more for great results. And do order a pump at the same time.
on 22 April 2014
good value, delivered in time and genuine product! great buy of you are one of those who would buy a larger quantity by spending a bit more. would certainly recommend and buy again.
on 10 October 2013
Usually buy the 200ml bottle for around £8 so this was fantastic value...will last for months. I would recommend buying the pump dispenser to use with it. Bottles v big and heavy.
on 25 October 2013
This was the wrong product for my hair so I can't review it properly, I have oily hair so was suppossed to get a cleanser not something that infuses the hair with more oil.
on 4 April 2012
This product is very good. The only problem I have is that I was not sent a pump with the shampoo bottle, oversight? Will definately buy product again.
on 6 July 2013
Good product, lots of it, at a good price. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Does what it says and stops the frizz while keeping hair soft.