Ring Size: Q|Change

on 7 August 2009
After viewing several "The One" rings I've found this ring to be one of the best. The Elvish inscription is deeply machine engraved into the ring not laser etched like some other types. Also thankfully the inscription hasn't been oxidised black (like others) which I feel would wear out over time but because of the quality engraving it stands out clear and crisp anyway. The finish is superb, the ring is made like a comfort fit wedding band and is a decent size and weight with a beautiful highly polished finish.(I believe the size corresponds nicely with the "original" ring)
The only negative comment I could say about this product is the ring box is slightly naff, it's just a cheap plastic box with a "Lord of the Rings" printed cardboard sleeve-if the box could be made like the very good quality Harry Potter house ring boxes then it would be getting a 5 Star rating but this is just me being picky, the actual ring is extremely good and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Also the price is good being one of the cheapest around!
on 14 July 2011
This ring is really well made, the only issues i have with it is the elvish writing only covers 50% of the ring instead of going all the way arround. The other issue is there is no internal inscription like the picture shows.

Other than this the ring is really nice. If the pictures had been a little better at showing what the product looked like then it would have got 5 stars.

Im still happy with it though and still cant find a better quality ring any were with the LoTr theme.
on 28 January 2014
Very happy with the ring, it's perfect, the script is lovely, it's a good fit & everyone admires it, I'm a big fan of Lord of the Rings, so thrilled to have one. Just one little disappointment which you've probably already heard, when I put it on I didn't become invisible, any clues on how to make it work lol. Great item.
on 22 April 2013
bit up set about this sorry not what it shown on the picture the writing on the top did not go all the way round and there was no writing under it so it went back sorry
on 23 February 2012
I bought this ring under the impression that upon wearing it I would turn invisible. So I put it on, went into PC World, grabbed a TV and left. To my horror I was arrested because everybody could see me!

When I sent an email of complaint to the seller from the prison library, they told me that the small print said that the ring is non-functional and is only a replica. They also told me that the ring was not forged in Mount Doom, so it can be broken by any mortal weapon.

They wouldn't even refund me the money to bail me out.
33 comments|43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 June 2011
Great quality ring, looks absolutely perfect. Resistant too, I wore it continuously for a few months and does not show it. Fully recommend it, I am pretty sure it makes a perfect present also.
on 14 March 2014
I bought this to replace an older imitation version of the one ring that I have worn for years. A must for any true Tolkienite! I had no problem with the sizing, the ring fits extremely comfortably. The inscription does not continue all of the way around the band, but half around the outer and half around the inner band. Inscription is perfectly accurate, and the ring comes with a small display tin.
on 5 November 2013
This ring was for my wife who loves it! It was just what we wanted and would recommend any of our purchases from Amazon to family and friends.
on 28 August 2013
beautiful ring. its for my son for his 18th and we couldn't be happier with it!
I might get one for myself.
on 11 December 2010
it is solid silver non of this hollow half job rubbish it is deeply engraved and is a quality item, okay it is a little expencive for a silver ring but that is expected because of the theme of the item i am very happy with it and would reccomend it to anyone who is a fan of the books and films. it is better than expected :)