Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 16 Nov 2012 09:31:52 GMT
D Tulloch says:
Seeing as the delivery is so late and most likely wont get to us until 2019 what will happen to out preorder bonus of the double xp?

Posted on 17 Nov 2012 00:30:57 GMT
Blancofied says:
nothing, considering it was offered as a bonus to the game. You'll still get the maps I believe.
However, I think it's terrible how they dealt with this. I've been told I can demand a tracking delivery if it doesn't come tomorrow.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Nov 2012 10:58:47 GMT
D. Green says:
Hi Maurice, tomorrow is Sunday so no post for us. I have also missed out and will be be getting a full refund.
I've also reported to BBC's watchdog http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/gotastory/

regards

Posted on 17 Nov 2012 13:29:31 GMT
G. Chisholm says:
well my postman been and gone today again with yet no game!!!!!!! me and my son have missed out on the bonus xp weekend with this so called pre ordered game that we havent received, gonna buy from local stores from now on, im finished with amazon after years of loyal custom, never buying from them again!!!! i requested a refund yesterday, they so called said its being processed. what a flipping let down!

Posted on 17 Nov 2012 15:21:53 GMT
MrDaveyy says:
Got the game but double XP isn't even working for me?!?!!?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  16 Nov 2012
Latest post:  17 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (Xbox 360) by Activision (Xbox 360)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (548)