on 28 July 2015
I loved it for the first few months, now I have very little left of it... The tab came off the zipper after a few weeks, then the fabric started to tear, will probably get one more use out of it then will go in the bin. It was so close to being perfect, but the fabric quality badly lets this down
on 7 February 2014
Bought this bag to replace previous slightly smaller bag when I bought a new trolley. If you are looking for a neat, tidy and robust bag to avoid mud and grass in your car boot then you have found it here. I am really pleased with it and have had my other 3 golfing passengers buy one each too. They are all impressed too. Well recommended.
on 11 December 2014
The bag itself is brilliant and the trolley fits it perfectly. Unfortunately the stitching around the handle has already frayed suggesting the weight of the bag is too heavy, which is weird given that it's a golf trolley holder!
on 1 August 2014
Slightly bigger than needed but does what it says on the tin

But 14 months on: -
small holes started to appear within months, not a problem because they were only very small
recently - fabric adjacent to the zig has frayed - now a hole 18 inches long
will probably go for a different make next time!
on 26 July 2014
Bought the Longridge Trolley bag to replace my old PGA one. This bag is much larger than my previous one and is made of a strong canvas type material with a tough inner waterproof liner. (A must for those wet/muddy days). It has two sturdy zips which makes closing the bag quick and easy, especially when it's raining! Very pleased to find that it's large enough to put my four wheel trolley in, without having to take the front two wheels off, something I had to do with the old PGA one. Would definitely recommend this product.
on 2 January 2012
At this time of year the boot of one's car gets filled with mud and this is an excellent product to keep your car boot clean.

The bag is well made and fits a standard folding golf push/pull trolley and I would have no reservations about it, plus it is very good value for money.
on 7 April 2012
I bought this for my electric trolly as I like to keep my boot clean. It is sturdy and good value for money and the postage was reasonable.
on 24 February 2011
Great for the price.Sturdy construction. Fits my hill billy to a T, despite being advertised as being for pull trollies.
on 29 January 2015
Bag is good size but the material is a bit thin. Managed to get a hole punched through the side when I fitted my trolley minus the wheels. Handles are ok but may rip through in time due the material of the bag.
on 15 June 2014
Works perfectly well - bought it for my new "ice cream cart" style trolley in order to keep my car boot free from grass and dust etc. Bag is very roomy so works just fine for this. Decent construction and looks like will last very well. Handles positioned to make lifting easy too.