The Longest Day - Alternative Audio (all in English)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 28 Apr 2010 14:12:47 BDT
JT says:
Can anyone advise me where to buy the all English speaking version of this film? ie: all of the cast speaking English, instead of the French and German scenes having subtitles.
I remember seeing this version on TV several times a number of years ago.

Cheers,

JT

In reply to an earlier post on 26 May 2010 19:56:06 BDT
Yes i would be interested as well,as remember seeing this on tv in the 80,s and would love to have a copy.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Sep 2010 21:26:32 BDT
I`m after this as well.According to Wikipedia it was released on the flip side of one of the older single dvd releases but I`ve never managed to find it and am highly dubious of the info to be honest.Last saw it on TV over 20 years ago and can remember scenes which are not in the subtitled version such as Sean Connery talking about Irish neutrality.Other scenes differ slightly such as General Marck`s birthday cake being decorated in English rather than German!

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Sep 2010 21:45:13 BDT
Well i now have the Blu-ray version of the Longest day and what a shame they did'nt think about putting the version we all crave as a alternative.Fantastic in Blu-ray thou,but please keep me posted if any knows if there will be any future release of all English version.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  28 Apr 2010
Latest post:  22 Sep 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions