- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: Lonely Planet; 2 edition (18 Sept. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1741042100
- ISBN-13: 978-1741042108
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 2 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 433,672 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Lonely Planet Watching Wildlife Southern Africa (Travel Guide) Paperback – 18 Sep 2009
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
When you come back and start planning your next African adventure it'll be even more useful.
Practical notes: The book is quite heavy (for a paperback) as it is written on very good quality paper so bear this in mind if you are going to carry it with you on your journeys, the phone numbers for the parks in it are up to date and the park information such as opening & closing times and tips on what to look for and where to explore are fantastically accurate.
If you're going to watch wildlife in Southern Africa then I heartily recommend this book - and it's a great book to dip into on your return to bring back fantastic memories - mine has a fine layer of sand trapped down the spine thanks to a small dust storm, every time a little bit drops out I remember exactly where I was and how much fun it was too.
Buy it you won't be dissapointed!
and we all constantly refered to the book when in Kruger National Park.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Africa > Southern Africa
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Guidebook Series > Lonely Planet
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Speciality Travel > Adventure