Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Miami & the Keys is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Mingle with the glamorous locals at laid-back bars, escape the crowds at North Beach, or spot an alligator in the Everglades; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Miami and the Keys and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Miami & the Keys Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including culture, history, art, literature, cinema, music, fashion, architecture, politics, flora, wildlife, and cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Miami map (included in print version), plus over 32 neighborhood maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Travel with Children
- Coverage of the Everglades, Miami, Florida Keys, Key West, Key Largo, Islamorada, Marathon, Big Pine, Bahia Honda, Looe Key, Sugarloaf, Homestead, Flamingo Point, Biscayne National Park, Everglades National Park, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Miami & the Keys, our most comprehensive guide to Miami and the Keys, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Florida guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover Florida, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Adam Karlin.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)