on 4 October 2013
Exactly what I wanted, our trip started at San Francisco through Napa and down the Big Sur to LA and this book is perfect.
on 31 July 2013
I used it a fair bit and i wouldn't have seen Seals and their pups in La Jolla if the book hadn't guided us there.
on 28 October 2014
Good guide,stopped off at recommended places,info on them,parking etc was useful and correct,found great Inn in Morrow Bay as recommended in guide,just turned up on spec,tried a couple of restaurants mentioned ,they were as described. Accurate and up to date.
on 27 March 2015
Really helpful book, i have just used it to plan out trip along the Californian Coast. I have booked 6 out of 8 accomodations from this book as they also had excellent reviews on trip advisor. A good read for anyone planning this trip.
on 7 February 2015
Plenty of information on towns I wouldn't have considered on my road trip! Good recommendations on restaurants and sight seeing. Definitely worth buying if your doing a coastal road trip.
on 27 March 2013
very explanitary travelling down the big sur to LA then out to Palm Springs then Vegus lots of interesting places
picked out for us to see
on 20 December 2014
A present for my nephew who is visiting there, seems fine
on 3 March 2015
Very pleased with purchase. As described. Many thanks
on 22 August 2014
Very helpful in planning our trip.
on 21 November 2014