Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Cancun, Cozumel and the Yucatan is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at ancient Mayan ruins, people-watch in an open-air café on Mérida's Plaza Grande, or dive the coral gardens of Cozumel's Great Maya Barrier Reef. Get to the heart of Cancun, Cozumel and the Yucatan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Cancun, Cozumel and the Yucatan Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - culture, history, cuisine, literature, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, and wildlife
- Over 47 local maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Exploring Maya Ruins, and Travel with Children
- Coverage of Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Cozumel, Riviera Maya, Costa Maya, Yucatan State, Campeche, Chiapas, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps to avoid roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities to get to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Cancun, Cozumel and the Yucatan, our most comprehensive guide to the region, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Mexico guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, John Hecht, and Sandra Bao
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off the beaten track and understand more of the nature and culture of the places they find themselves in.