Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Belgium & Luxembourg is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Meet for drinks at 'The King of Spain' in Brussels' Grand Place, cycle through the streets of Bruges, or experience the valley view from Rochehaut; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Belgium and Luxembourg and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Belgium & Luxembourg Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including culture, history, religion, art, literature, cinema, music, dance, architecture, politics, wildlife, and cuisine
- Over 37 local maps
- Coverage of Brussels, Around Brussels, Western Flanders, Eastern Flanders, Antwerp, Ghent, Liege, Verviers, Bouillon, Namur, Mons, Hainaut, Brabant Wallon, the Ardennes, Luxembourg City, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Belgium & Luxembourg, our most comprehensive guide to Belgium & Luxembourg, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Bruges & Brussels? Check out Lonely Planet's Pocket Bruges & Brussels, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Mark Elliott, and Helena Smith.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)