- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 109269 KB
- Print Length: 1112 pages
- Publisher: Lonely Planet; 12 edition (1 July 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1743216610
- ISBN-13: 978-1743216613
- ASIN: B00E5V83OK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 41 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,585 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£22.99|
Save £5.30 (23%)
Lonely Planet South America on a shoestring (Travel Guide) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 1112 pages|
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I am so disappointed in this new edition, the information is minimal and vague, plus some amazing places are missed out entirely.
Also I would think this being a Kindle edition that they would be able to issue downloadable updates as all of the prices and info are out of date. Ie. The Quilmes ruins are closed due to a judicial dispute but if you walk the 5km up the road and speak to the locals they will let you in for 20pesos.
Will not be using lonely planet for my next trip.
At the moment we are travelling in Chile and not only are the prices well out in a lot of cases, but the information on attractions is not up to date. For example, in San Pedro de Atacama, the museum hasnt displayed the skulls and mummies that the book waxes lyrical about since 2007. Bit shoddy.
So, ok if you are somewhere you can double check information on the internet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great reference book a must if your traveling to south AmericaPublished 5 months ago by stephanie parsons
Haven't been to South America with it yet. Going in 5 weeks (wooooo).
The book seems very informative.
Just what i need for travelling. Loads of useful information. Also great little handy pages of spanish vocabulary.Published 6 months ago by Randy Palmer
Practical information. Would love to see section on less touristy bits to explore.Published 7 months ago by annas
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Central & South America
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Guidebook Series > Lonely Planet
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Speciality Travel > Budget Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Guidebook Series > Lonely Planet
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Latin America