This A-Z Visitors' map of London is a full colour, pocket sized, spiral bound Atlas and Guide to Central London. In addition to 39 pages of clear street mapping, this handy atlas also features 55 pages of interesting and useful tourist information for central and outer London.
The street mapping includes:
- An area extending to: Regent's Park, King's Cross station, Spitalfields, Tower Bridge, Southwark, Westminster, Earl's Court, Kensington and Paddington.
- A and B roads, selected principal minor roads, and bus routes including numbers.
- Buildings which are open to the public, places of interest and other features which may interest the visitor.
The guide section includes:
- Information about places of interest, museums and art galleries for both central and outer London, including a star rating system to highlight recommended visitor attractions.
- Information about pageantry, special tourist facilities, transport information, places of worship, brass rubbing, viewpoints and suggested walks around central London.
- Lists of West End cinemas, theatres, concert halls, opera and ballet houses, along with their addresses and nearest station and a section about ticket purchases.
In addition to a map of the London Underground (central area), a West End Theatres map and a West End Cinemas map are also featured within this atlas.
The index section lists streets, embassies, legations, commonwealth representatives and hospitals covered by this atlas.
All in all, this pocket sized atlas is ideal for anyone wishing to explore the many attractions central London has to offer.