on 18 March 2013
It's a map of the undeground, just like you'd see in London. It's dated 2011, so it includes the additional stations for the Olympic village and so forth.

It appears to be accurate, although I don't have a complete knowledge of the Underground map, so there may be some details missing. If you want it partly for decoration, it's great; it's made of glossy poster material and looks nice. If you want it for absolute accuracy and route planning, the Transport for London website will always have more up-to-date information than a poster.
on 27 November 2012
Really interesting poster , particularly enjoyed by kids ,keeps them occupied for ages ! Give them a location and ask them to track it and work out how many changes to get there from home !
on 23 July 2013
This is a great up-to-date wall map of the London underground and overground tube network. A good size to see the details.
on 29 July 2013
I didn't think a map of the london underground would look so great framed in a room. It really does.
on 8 March 2013
We're having a London themed wedding with tube stations as our table names, we're going to turn this in to our table plan.
Small hole in the poster but we shall hopefully be able to cover it with one of our tables.
on 11 October 2011
Firstly the company sent a map of the world by mistake. When they sent the Underground Map after I complained by email, the London Overground Line was incomplete.
on 28 September 2015
Great poster! Although the map is technically out of date now, due to more London Overground stations, it's still great to frame and put on the wall. It makes a lovely piece of modern art (in my opinion!) I also bought a 61cm x 91.5cm black maxi poster frame which fits it perfectly - all for less than £20. Tidy job!
on 27 July 2015
This purchase was excellent from start to finish. Apart from the competitive price the item was dispatched promptly, efficiently and sensibly in a protective tube. A superb quality print which was a gift for my niece who absolutely loves it.
on 1 October 2013
the poster is great! it's exactly the right size, really up to date, the colours are bright and it came super fast. I love the underground and I love having the map on my wall! very highly recommended!!
on 7 January 2015
I missed the review that said it's 2011 - the current tube map includes the Southern bit of the Overground from Clapham to Surrey Quays that's not shown on this version. But shipping etc all fine