The London Map Guide contains an overview map of London with links so you can go straight to the part of the map you are looking for.
- Position the cursor over the map link and press the cursor button to go to the relevant part of the London map.
The London Map Guide is very easy to use
- You can zoom into the map by moving the cursor over the map and pressing the cursor button
- To pan left or right simply use the Kindle page turn buttons to go to the next or previous page.
- To pan up or down use the cursor to select and click on the north or south arrows above and below the map (if you are at the extent or limits of the map the arrows may not be shown).
- Use the cursor to select and click on the “go to overview map” to return to the overview map.
The London Map Guide for London includes a full street index of London with links to the relevant part of the London street map (for clarity not all roads on the map can be named).
- Position the cursor over the index link and press the cursor button to go to the relevant part of the map.
Please check out our range of Kindle Map Guides which includes maps of other UK cities and a range of international and world city maps.