* The second volume in Ace's most talked about new series in some time carries you further into the 1960s with another fantastic selection of US and UK hits, flops and flips that all saw their first UK release on the famous silver and black logo of London-American.
* 1961's 28 tracks include 20 US Hot 100 hits, 14 of which also made the UK Top 50. Importantly - and for Ace's regular customers especially - only one of the 28 has ever been released on Ace CD previously.
* All of London's big hitmakers of the time are represented and all tracks are again presented in glorious mono - exactly as they were heard on the original 45s.
* Wherever possible, the original London tapes were transferred and digitised, to preserve maximum authenticity. More than 80% of the tracks you hear here are taken from those tapes.
* 2010 will also see the release of 1962 and 1959's contributions to this series.