Colour: Chalk White|Change

on 21 June 2014
Very nice sheets; they are soft and feel really nice so I was rather disappointed to find they don't quite fit our cotbeds. Measurements suggested they would and perhaps others would feel happy with the size, but they don't quite fold under at the foot and head ends. I've therefore scored them 4 out of 5 because they are so nice to the touch that this outweighs the one minor point.
on 4 April 2014
Wonderful sheets. Nice and soft and big. I've used them for a carry cot and a cot so far and they work for both as they're not fitted. Originally wanted fitted but they were expensive but not disappointed I bought these instead. Lovely product, would buy again.

UPDATE:
Used these for 9 months now and although they are very well priced, they have gone a bit bumpy from my baby's moving around (mainly his head and face). This could be because they might not made to be slept on but rather used as a top sheet but honestly, a sheet is a sheet, it should be interchangeable. I will stick with fitted sheets next time and use these as a top sheet. Other than that, they are a nice material and comfortable for baby to sleep on.
on 16 March 2014
My granddaughter sleeps in a cot that was easily converted into a toddler bed so I bought what I thought would be sheets suitable for a cot-bed but they are too short. I am able to use them in a portable cot however for my 9 month old granddaughter so I didn't waste my money. Quality good as is the price.
on 8 August 2014
Purchased lollipop lane Moses basket / pram flat and fitted sheets and they were perfect, fitted and washed great. I am very disappointed with the cot bed sheets, they are too short for our cot bed and they seem to have a dark stitching running through them in places, I did not bother to look through the reviews for this product as the other sheets I bought were exactly what I wanted. Have now got to get another few sets of flat cot bed sheets from a different supplier.
on 20 November 2013
Great value, really nice and warm, however it is not long enough to be able to tuck into the top and bottom of the mattress. Despite this I still think it is a good buy, however if your little one wriggles about in bed a lot then I can imagine that the sheet will come loose easily.
on 28 March 2013
Exactly what it says on the packet! Bobble slightly on first wash, but so do more expensive versions that I have bought, in fact stand up very well versus more expensive brands.
on 5 February 2013
I thought paying more would get better quality but these sheets became bobbled and worn after just one wash. Also they are not quite long enough for a cot bed - more suited to a cot.
on 2 November 2012
I was a bit hesitant that these sheets may not be great quality but I was very pleased with this purchase as they are warm, soft and snuggly. Exactly what I wanted for my toddlers bed.
on 12 August 2013
These sheets fit my continental size cot. (I actually bought them for swaddling my baby as he was to big for the swaddling cloths) They do bobble in the wash though and then aren't quite as soft.
on 13 August 2013
A good quality product which is a lot cheaper than many of the major retailers. Would recommend and will be purchasing more if I need them once little one arrives!