on 8 December 2013
Pretty colour, not a chunky bracelet, bought in the black friday sale, wouldn't have paid full price for it. Think this range is slightly over rated. Was a Christmas gift had to buy something else to go with it as it didn't look anything. ...
on 31 December 2013
Purchased for a good friend, hope she likes it. Nice gift bag and information enclosed so hoping it will go down well with the recipient. Much darker purple colour then shown on screen.
VINE VOICEon 15 August 2014
Bought this for a present for my little niece aged 13, I'm sure she's going to love it, especially as it's purple. It's a nice little gift and will fit a young teenager.

The only thing I am wondering is it a real Lola Rose bracelet as I've bought hers before and every one carries a little gold or silver little plate stitched into the braclet, same on necklaces, this one doesn't have it, very easy to buy pouches from Lola Rose but because this hasn't the authentic tab worked into it I'm dubious it's not the real thing!

In fact the real bracelet is only about £2 more.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 August 2014
As usual lovely product. Colour very slightly more pinky tone but very happy with this buy.
on 11 March 2014
Lovely pretty bracelet and an absolute bargain in the black friday deals that amazon had on over christmas, would I pay full price for it, mmm no probably not but them I am a bit of a frugal (tight!) person.
Its is a reasonable size not to small and not to chunky just about right for me.
on 6 December 2013
I have brought this for a Christmas gift, I looked at it to see if it was fit to give. It is sweet and very pretty. I looked to see if it was easy to widen and close. It was working very well. I am more than happy to give this to my friend as a gift.
on 17 December 2013
Bought for Mum for her birthday (she loves this colour) and it really was a perfect gift. The size is versatile so no worries in buying something that is then too large or small. Lovely piece of jewelry.
on 13 December 2013
this will make a lovely gift for christmas. Well pleased. The extra gift pouch supplied was a nice addition. Would use this seller again.
on 20 August 2014
Pretty dainty little bracelet.very vivid purple colour, bought as a gift recipient very pleased.would suit a young person in my opinion.
on 24 August 2014
Love these bracelets, bought for my daughter as a present. Very pretty colour. Excellent service received within 24 hours.