- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - UK layout
|Price:||£32.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£2.00 (6%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Ideal for easy and carefree PC to TV navigation from the comfort of your couch
- 10 m reliable, wireless range - ideal for the living room
- Large 3.5 inch, multi-touch touchpad for easy navigation
- Easy set up with the Logitech Unifying receiver
- Low profile keys in a compact design
- Works with Windows 7, Windows 8 through a USB port
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
1 x Keyboard
1 x Manual
1 x USB Dongle
From the Manufacturer
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows 8/ Windows 8 RT
- USB port
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400. For lean-back wireless control of your laptop, even when it’s connected to the TV. Control your laptop without getting up from the sofa thanks to the 10 m (33 ft) wireless range. The large 3.5 inch, built-in multi-touch touchpad also makes it easy to navigate content online and on your computer. The ultrathin, compact design saves space but still provides comfortable typing, thanks to the sleek, low-profile keys that feel good and barely make a sound. The keyboard also stands vertically for easy storage when room space is limited.
- What's in the box : Wireless Keyboard, USB Range extender, Unifying receiver, User documentation, 2 AA batteries (pre-installed)
With a wireless range of up to 10 m (33 ft), you can easily control your laptop from a distance. Turn up the volume to your favourite YouTube video, pause your picture slideshow, browse the web, blog, chat and more–without getting up from your sofa.
Minimalism and comfort
This ultra-thin, minimalist keyboard has a space saving design, but it still provides a comfortable typing experience. Whether you’re browsing the Web or emailing a friend, typing is easy with the sleek, low-profile keys that feel good and barely make a sound.
Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless
You get the reliability of a cord with cordless convenience and freedom—fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts.
Touch and gesture navigation
The multi-touch touchpad makes it easier than ever to navigate your content. The touchpad is also tuned for the new Windows 8 edge gestures which replicate a touch screen experience.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
So I was after either a trackball or trackpad keyboard. I happened to see this one first and the price was reasonable so I bought it.
Initial impressions were excellent - I plugged the tiny usb dongle into the PC and rebooted. First off, this keyboard works with the BIOS so you can alter settings without plugging in a different one.
Secondly... it just worked with Ubuntu. Straight away, with no fuss, from a distance farther away than it's possible to read text on the TV screen. No faffing with drivers or anything else. Phew :)
The keyboard layout is a little quirky, but no worse than many laptops. As this is smaller and [much] lighter than a normal keyboard, the large trackpad takes up the space where the number keys would usually be. Also the enter key is rather small and some of the auxiliary keys are scrunched up or moved around a bit. Page/up down and similar are accessed via a function key but this is all clearly marked on the keyboard and easy to get used to. The keys require a fairly firm press to register - if you're a light typer you might find the od drped chrcter.
The large trackpad is very responsive and works accurately. I have no problem clicking on menus and buttons and so on.Read more ›
The distance range on it is not super great, but acceptable, the battery life is great, and the sensitivity and response time are plenty sufficient for using it as a remote for a media center PC. I'm not sure I'd want to play games on it, but for general usage, it's fantastic.
The build quality is all plastic but sturdy, isn't cheap-looking with matte-black front and matte-white back giving a nice contrast as well as a little style. Key travel on the keyboard is good but can miss the odd character if you're a light typer however I primarily use it for easy cursor navigation (YouTube, BBC Iplayer, movies etc.). The trackpad is nice and responsive, supporting the multi-touch gestures of Windows 7/8 - two fingers swiping up or down to scroll pages.
I use it between 3-5 metre range and it works okay, I will say the Logitech nano-receiver thingy is tiny so don't expect it to pick-up a good signal if it's hidden too much (I actually ended up using a little 20cm extender I had lying around so something to bear in mind)!
+ works fine
+ looks fine
- wireless receiver is tiny
If you look at the top line of the keys on any of the picture they are standard keyboard "F" (function) keys, however to get the "F" keys you need to now press the "Fn" Function button in addition to the expected key as shown in the photo. So CTRL+ALT+F4, now becomes a 4 finger operation, CTRL+ALT+FN+F4
While many may prefer the Play/Rewind/Fast Forward buttons that have replaced the "F" function keys, perhaps selling the K400r under it's own listing would be a better idea for all involved - people who want the k400 get what they pay for, those than want the K400r can see what they are buying, and Amazon are not misspelling the product. But that is all to complicated for Amazon.
- While the design doesn't feel totally premium, there are no rough/sharp edges, and the flip side of the less-than-premium plastics is it is incredibly light.
- Touchpad is multitouch, with gestures. Having pinch to zoom on my PC is absolutely awesome, as is the 2-finger scrolling (much easier and more precise than a wheel) and the Windows 8 gestures are really handy (swipe from edges for charms bar, switch apps etc).
- Excellent radio performance: The range is great just with the tiny receiver (it's the smallest I've ever seen, barely pokes out of the USB port), and it comes with a free range extender just in case. Really thoughtful.
- Once you've installed and re-paired and it's all actually working, it works beautifully - all hotkeys function fully, including shutdown, and the onscreen graphics for caps lock, volume etc are really pretty, and even match the physical design of the unit.
- Generally looks really good, beautiful design
- Impressively quiet keys
- Finally I can use Windows 8 properly, so much better than a standard mouse.
- Size: this is not a full-sized keyboard - it is the size of a standard laptop keyboard, not a desktop one. But for my setup (PC connected to TV, used mainly for entertainment) it's fine, and you can type at full speed on this pretty quickly.
- There is also no dedicated numberpad (this space has been taken up with the numberpad). Again, not really a negative as the normal numbers are across the top.
- Bug: Beware if you buy this - there is a known software bug. After you install the software, the hotkeys won't work.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent keyboard for sitting on the sofa with your HTPC on your big tv surfing the web and watching movies. highly recommend .Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
The best lil combination keyboard and mouse. The only draw back is I haven't seen a lefty version.Published 2 days ago by walter
Tends to cut out every so often, requiring me to turn it off then back on a few times to get it going again.Published 2 days ago by Stephen Williamson
Bought this as a lighting deal, so got a bargain. First keyboard had a letter that didn't work un less you tapped it hard. Amazon sent a replacement and that works finePublished 5 days ago by james
A very good keyboard. Wireless connection was decent, unlike a previous KeySonic branded one I had which always let keystrokes get lost in the ether. Read morePublished 5 days ago by R
Been using this for about a year now and it is FANTASTIC! I haven't changed the batteries since I got it and it still works no problem.
I cannot fault it in the slightest!