Logitech® Indoor Video Security Master System
Discreetly monitor your home or business with the Logitech® Clock Video Security Master System, the video security system you can install in 15 minutes. Easy setup gets you up and running fast for immediate viewing - no new wires to run, no network configuration. And the flexible PC-viewing options let you see live footage or store it on your hard drive for later replay. Motion-activated cell-phone* and e-mail alerts quickly update you when you’re on the go. And remote viewing via the Internet allows you to log in to a secure, Web-based account to view live video online - anywhere, anytime. Plus, it’s a fully functioning clock that seamlessly fits in with your décor.Easy 3-Step Setup
| || |
- Easy setup gets you up and running fast for immediate viewing - no new wires to run, no network configuration.
- Flexible PC-viewing options let you see live footage or store it on your hard drive for later replay.
- Motion-activated cell-phone* and e-mail alerts quickly update you when you’re on the go.
- Free remote viewing via the Internet allows you to log in to a secure, Web-based account to view live video online - anywhere, anytime.
- And it’s a fully functioning clock that seamlessly fits in with your décor.
The Logitech Security System uses the power of HomePlug™ powerline technology to create a powerful and secure video network over the existing electrical wires in your home and small business. This technology provides the security, reliability, and quality of a hard-wired system without the requirement of running new cables. Simply plug the Logitech Security Cameras into any wall outlet and video is automatically transmitted to your Windows PC via the USB Receiver. The video is then instantly recognized by the powerful Logitech Command Center Software, which empowers you with all the benefits of a professionally installed digital video surveillance system.
Logitech Command Center
Powerful Video Surveillance Software
Logitech Command Center software is included with every starter kit package. This software is easy to use, yet high-powered. Logitech Command Center is a Windows application for watching live action, searching the recorded video archive, and setting options.
Smart Video Management
- Manage and control up to six cameras
- Save disk space with smart video management
- Create email and cell phone alerts
- Link to your remote viewing account
- Access online software and camera updates
- Run Command Center in the background with little CPU usage
Logitech Command Center
When you install the software you determine how much space to allow the system to use for video storage and the software automatically manages the disk space by replacing the oldest video with new recordings. By default, Command Center is set to record only motion events. Store months of video on as little as 20 GB of your PC's hard drive.
In Live view, you can watch the front door, driveway, kitchen, backyard, entertainment room, and office all at once. Watch everything around your home or business as it happens.
In playback view you can access and play video clips from your video archive. Pick any day from a calendar to view a timeline of motion events for that day. The playback controls allow you to play, pause, step forward & back, and adjust playback speed between super slow and very fast. Playback shows video from all cameras in parallel.
Logitech® Clock Camera
Logitech® USB receiver
Logitech® Command Center PC software
2-year guarantee and full product support