First of all this is a very nice headset, both sound from the headphones and microphone is top notch, there's only a couple fault to this product that stop it from getting a perfect rating.
- Good build quality, feels nicely put together and look modern and stylish
- Audio quality is good, the headset is designed for calls so as you can imagine the its perfect for skype, not so great for listening to music but still much better than laptop speakers
- Speech is clear and precise, the people on the other end of the line said that they could here me perfectly, much better than cheaper headsets
- Ear pads are comfortable and don't get too hot, I found it was suitable for extended periods of use
- Adjustable so it will fit even the biggest head ;)
- Although it is adjustable it feels loose and therefore any sudden movement of your head are likely to shake the headset off
- USB only so cannot be use with music players or any other devices
So for a decent mid-range headset it is hard to find a better one than this one. So unless you're planning to dance around in it (and who would) then this is one of the best headsets around.