Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 24 questions
vote
mouse is 4'' long on flat bottom, 5''on curve on top, 2''narrow width and 2.25'' at thumb position.Hope this is of help.
27 Feb 2014 by luddite
votes
You get a little "receiver" that you plug into a USB plot. You then turn your keyboard and mouse (hence combo) on and your completely will automatically recognise them. No wires needed.
29 Jul 2014 by Paul
votes
The manual is available on line which describes the function keys ... http://www.logitech.com/assets/45924/wireless-combo-mk270-quick-start-guide.pdf The on/off icon specifically puts the PC into STANDBY The F5 refresh function is pretty standard not just for this KB. It is possible to reprogram the function keys (but I haven't done it personally): http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/23124/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xMzk3MDc1NDMwL3NpZC82UXhXS25SbA%3D%3D ... or google "MK270 manual" or similar. Hope this helps
9 Apr 2014 by JohnF
votes
an interesting question but that is not what I purchased it for. At the moment I am not able to try that but will do when the opportunity occurs. With the computer, it is an excellent product
14 days ago by travellingrandad
votes
Yes - you need just 1 usb port - the reciever picks up both
16 days ago by Graham F Coker
votes
I would expect all of them because it is USB. Certainly works with my Linux
21 days ago by Paul
votes
You can use any mouse - the two 'systems' (ie KB and mouse) aren't related! I'm using 'another' mouse as I write.
28 Jul 2014 by Sarah
votes
Windows XP and above is supported according to the Logitech web site.
22 Jul 2014 by Kevin Wiseman
votes
Is it bluetooth too 1 Jul 2014
No it is not Bluetooth. It works by connecting a small USB into your computer/ laptop, this single USB enables the keyboard and mouse to work.
1 Jul 2014 by JA1248
votes
Yes, I received mine today, the mouse is small but very accurate, both take batteries which come included, the only downside is that there is no way to connect with a wire if the batteries die, but for the price I'd still highly recommend it.
26 Jun 2014 by waynedod
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers