Bowie collaborated with the innovative producer Brian Eno on his trilogy of 'Low', 'Heroes' and 'Lodger' (Eno later went on to produce David's 1995 album 'Outside').
I have always loved this little gem of a Bowie album and it's one that often gets overlooked by the critics and some fans. It may not be as ground breaking as 'Low' or 'Heroes' or even 'Scary Monsters' that followed a year later, but it is still chock full of tunes, plus in it's own way, it is experimental, influential and even ground breaking, what with it's blend of New Wave and World Music. Think about it, firstly it's the Eastern influences that may have inspired bands like The Clash and The Pogues, for example 'Straight To Hell' (The Clash) and 'Summer In Siam' (The Pogues), which are not too far removed from 'D.J.' and 'Yassassin' in origin. Also Bowie got in there first before Paul Simon's 'Graceland' with splicing African Music to Pop/Rock.
There are so many highlights to recommend here. My favourites are: 'Fantastic Voyage', 'Yassassin', 'Red Sails', 'D.J.', 'Look Back In Anger', 'Boys Keep Swinging' and 'Repetition'. There you go, that's 75% taken care of, and as for the other 25%, well that's also blooming marvellous. One to add to the record collection.