Size: 320 x 130 x 75 mmChange

on 29 May 2013
I bought two of these because I buy my eggs from a farmer neighbour, and she is always short of boxes. They're a lovely quality but are unfortunately too small for around one in twelve of the eggs. It's workable, and I am keeping them, but I do wish they'd made them for proper free range eggs rather than the supermarket offerings.
on 10 November 2013
Due to a recent change in diet, I am now eating more eggs and my wife has started to buy them in packs of twelve rather than the normal six. The egg holder tray in our fridge only takes six eggs so I was having to waste precious space by putting a half empty carton in the fridge. Buying this product allows us to dispense with the tray and have all our eggs in one basket so to speak.

The product is well made and very robust as you would expect and is easy to open and close. The lid fits on securely and is held in place on all four sides by snug fitting flaps. It is quite a bit larger than a standard 12 egg cardboard box, but you would expect that due to the quality of the plastic used in its construction. It is however, no larger than it needs to be.

I can thoroughly recommend this product to anyone who needs to store a relatively large amount of eggs in as small a space as possible.
on 26 March 2013
A friend keeps hens and I needed a robust egg box to transport them. Have to be careful that i don't clip the lid down if they are particularly large as can crack the eggs.
on 17 March 2013
Really good to keep our chickens eggs in for the fridge. It is big enough for most of the eggs but if you have chickens that lay jumbo eggs they don't fit. 2 of my largest eggs cracked when I tried to put the lid of the box on.
on 11 April 2013
Brilliant space saving idea for small fridges/kitchens. It looks much tidier that the usual egg carts. It is also useful to store puree'd baby food in the freezer.
on 29 July 2013
I have bought quite a few egg boxes over the years but this one ticks all the boxes - Lock & Lock is the best!
on 13 November 2013
Brought a new fridge and wanted to keep it neat and tidy so thought this egg box would do the trick. Its sturdy not to big and keeps eggs from breaking. It fits small the large eggs. Easy to open and close. To be honest theres not much really to say about an egg box.
on 10 July 2014
I have 2 of these boxes now. They're good quality and the size is about that of a standard dozen egg box so they fit in the fridge easily. I love the fact that I can wash and reuse them as we put the eggs from our hens in them. They are much better for re-use than the shop bought cardboard cartons. The individual compartments seem big enough to take the larger eggs. The only slight downside is that quite a lot of condensation gathers in the lid of the box.
on 23 June 2015
Very sturdy boxes. I don't worry about the kids dropping eggs out of floppy boxes any more.
I found eggs don't like an airtight box, so my hubby drilled small holes in the high points on the underside of the box and this makes the eggs stay fresher longer.
Well worth having
on 4 January 2014
Used to transport eggs from the farm, solid and well made in Germany. Supposedly for large eggs but we get quite a few that are too large to get the lid on, still eggs that large don't usually make it to market. Highly recommended would buy more if required.