on 13 December 2011
this is an excellent item - i could not find any cosmetic damage on this rice cooker at all - looks absolutely brand new to me and only £11.67 on free delivery - absolutely fantastic deal - just bought a second one and this is even cheaper only £10.79 - if #2 cooker is as good as #1 will buy a #3 as well - cannot understand why amazon are selling this as damaged or reconditioned item - its perfect so i'm not complaining - fast delivery too 3 days ahead of schedule - excellent - rating 16/10 for price / product / delivery

bought a second one of these cookers at cheaper price of 10.79 and again free delivery and once again another excellent cheap item - can't find any manufacturing fault or cosmetic damage on this one either - absolute bargain getting 2 rice cookers for under £23 for pair of them - highly recommended - this one also looks completely brand new so don't know why they are sold as warehouse deals or used / reconditioned items - they are both in perfect condition - excellent 16/10
on 2 January 2011
Why hadn't i got one years ago ? ? i don't know , but now that i do have it , i would never never be without it . It has proved out to be invaluable .Put rice in , put water in , done ! and it keeps warm , No checking No worries just perfect rice
on 19 July 2013
I have gone through two of these in the last two years. Whilst they cooked rice just fine both just turned themselves off at one point during cooking and I was never able to get them working again.
on 7 January 2012
I bought this rice cooker as a xmas present for a friend. It arrived in it's box inside a cardboard box. Unfortunatly the product box was damaged. I was annoyed as this was a gift but didn't have time to return and dispute it.
The product itself was fine and my friend loves it.
on 10 November 2011
I bought one of these recently for bulk cooking rice for an event. Very simple to use and performed very well. Cooks a 1kg of rice in 30 mins (20 mins cook, 10 mins stand).
on 19 October 2011
this product is great, i have cooked some delicious rice dishes in this cooker for the whole family. looking forward to the next big event.
on 1 February 2012
Works nicely cooks my Japanese rice to perfection!
Also cooks much quicker than what I have been used too which is an added bonus.
on 27 December 2010
I bought this rice cooker as I thought it would be better for cooking a large amount of rice. However I have tried it out several times and have never managed to get perfect rice. I find the rice that I cook in a pot comes out a hundred times better. I have put it away for now as I can't bring myself to through it out - I will maybe give it another go later.