- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks; 1 edition (4 May 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0060844264
- ISBN-13: 978-0060844264
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 2.6 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
121,265 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #120 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- #206 in Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- #2653 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Women's Health & Lifestyle
Living Well with Endometriosis: What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell You...That You Need to Know: What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell That You Need to Know (Living Well (Collins)) Paperback – 4 May 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
“[A] veritable manual for living well in spite of Endometriosis...a book of immeasurable validation, hope and encouragement.” (Heather C. Guidone, Program Director, Center for Endometriosis Care and Director of Operations, Endometriosis Research Center)
“[O]ffers valuable educational information and coping strategies to those struggling with the disease.” (Dr. Robert Albee, The Center for Endometriosis Care, Atlanta)
“[S]ensitive, beautiful, and readable...I can wholeheartedly recommend that everyone read this book.” (James E. Carter, M.D., Ph.D., F.A.C.O.G.)
“A guidebook that will enrich the lives of women with endometriosis.” (Deborah A. Metzger, PhD, MD)
“[A] unique look at the indomitable spirit of Endometriosis patients from around the world.” (Michelle E. Marvel, Founder & Executive Director-Endometriosis Research Center)
About the Author
Kerry-Ann Morris was diagnosed with endometriosis in the summer of 1999. In September 2002, she founded the Unveiling Endometriosis Project, whose mission is to educate women, teenage girls, and their loved ones about the disease. She lives in Jamaica.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It has told me things that dr's have bothered to mention and is very helpful.
Highly recommended for the endo sufferer.
I hope some day the book will be translated it into other languages for those who don't speak English and have no litrature on the topic in their own language.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book provides in depth information, it may appear too medical on first glance but the glossary helps translate the biological terms used. Read morePublished 6 months ago by mamabear
This book is fantastic, and although very American it has helped me and a couple of friends who also suffer with this condition no ends. Read morePublished on 12 Feb. 2014 by Amazon Customer
After weeks of pain and frantically trying to see my doctor he finally agreed to do another laperoscopy. Read morePublished on 4 Aug. 2013 by Louise B
Suffering from endometriosis myself, there was hardly a thing I needed to know about endo which I didn't find in this book. Read morePublished on 6 May 2013 by Irene
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Women's Health & Lifestyle
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine