- Perfect Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Light Technology Publications; Pap/Com edition (1 Nov. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1891824430
- ISBN-13: 978-1891824432
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 15.2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (33 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 139,766 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Living in the Heart: How to Enter Into the Sacred Space Within the Heart with CD (Audio) Perfect Paperback – 1 Nov 2003
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
- Beginning with the Mind- Seeing in the Darkness- Learning from Indigenous Tribes- The....
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
You have to have a serious suspention of judgement but after opening the mind to the possibilities suggested within the text you'll be nothing short of amazed.
Those who have read books authoured by Drunvalo Melchizedek before such as 'The ancient secret of the flower of life 1&2) will know what sort of thing to expect, 'Living in the heart' is an extention of the ideas presented in the FOL books and a massive benefit to those who have tried out the techniques.
I will wright a more substantial review when I have more time but this book comes highley recommended.
Peace & Love x
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing book! If you are open to seeing things in a very different way then dive in.Published 5 months ago by Kevin Gilbert
Bought as a gift and recipient very pleased, it was a replacement for one previously purchased and misplacedPublished 6 months ago by Jacs
Didn't want to put the book down, really enjoyed it. Loved the meditation and lovely written.Published 8 months ago by Cheryl Ricketts