- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Shambhala Publications Inc; Reprint edition (8 Oct. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1611800765
- ISBN-13: 978-1611800760
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1 x 19.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 33,948 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Living Beautifully: With Uncertainty and Change Paperback – 8 Oct 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
PEMA CHÖDRÖN is an American Buddhist nun in the lineage of Chögyam Trungpa. She is resident teacher at Gampo Abbey in Nova Scotia, the first Tibetan Buddhist monastery in North America established for Westerners. She is the author of many best-selling books, including When Things Fall Apart. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Three commitments to make as and when one can