on 9 December 2012
as i enjoy mysteries i would recommend this book, look forward to reading more in the series some time in the future!
on 13 September 2014
I like this series. It's a fun read. The main Character is very likable, and written in the first person, she is funny and engaging. I love the location. It makes you feel like you're in Maui. Overall, I really enjoyed the story but I did feel it just cut short at the end. Even if the writer feels that this is how it worked out, I don't think it was the best place to end. 'Show don't tell' is my point here. I just think the writer lets herself down working so hard on a book and then just sticking the end in the epilogue with the main character just telling us what happened. Why not just make the book longer and see the story through to its end?
on 20 August 2014
This is an excellent read, a murder mystery. Makes a great read with the ending leaving it open to continue in the next book. Although could be a stand a lone too. Will be reading the rest of the series. Try it !!!
on 17 August 2014
I enjoy mysteries and I would recommend this book. The characters were funny and the ending is left slightly open so that you will get the next book in the series which I will.
on 16 July 2015
Love her books read them all now unfortunately hope there will be more
on 15 September 2014
i liked this book cant wait to find the next in the series
on 6 December 2014
Good read as was the first book
on 17 August 2014
Great read an unusual story
on 16 August 2014