on 22 May 2008
If you are suffering from any health issues this book can , if you will let it, change your life. If you follow the recommendations and carry out the flushes until your liver is clear you will have a sense of clarity that you might possibly never have had before.
With every flush you will feel better , your body will function more efficiently and your mind will be like crystal.
The process is painless and easily completed , the only 'hard' part is swallowing the olive oil and grapefruit juice but
once you have done it once the mind is ready and the second time it will be easier.

Andreas Moritz has done a great job of presenting this ancient healing technique in a clear and concise fashion fit for the modern times
in which we live.

Don't delay , get this book today.
11 comment|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 January 2010
I would, and do, recommend this book to everyone who will listen and I do go on about it quite a bit! I think having a clear liver is key to ultimate emotional and physical health or regaining it. This book goes through most health issues and degenerative diseases (Cancer-Heart disease etc). Andreas Moritz's explanations give a great overview of which issues are caused by what and it seems most stem from having a blocked gallbladder / liver and bad digestion. This book is essential for everyone's bookshelf "IF" they want to have good health. I wish I knew the information which was in this book 2-3 years ago before my father passed away with very aggressive lung / brain cancers. A Harley Street alternative cancer doctor we paid a lot of money with DID NOT know this information! Most conventional doctors do not know this essential stuff on how the body works and will just prescribe more toxins (medicine), burn it or to cut out what is wrong! All glands in the body have a function and as soon as you start removing them you are on a slippery slope.

I do regular Yoga 3-4 times a week (for 4-5 years now) and had no health issues before I flushed and am 38. Since reading this book ~5 months ago, I've now produced ~1500+ stones from 7 flushes. My largest stone 40mm came out in the 6th flush! I also produced some sort of liver flukes (parasites) on the 4th flush. Some of this visual information is available on my thread I started to document this process.

I know 10+ people I have recommended this book and the flush to and they have had similar experiences to me which are all good.

I have documented all the additional info I found (with you-tube clips) and photo evidence of what came out of me (a bit gross but better out than in) on a forum for alternative health and awareness projectavalon. If you google "flushing the toxic stones from within the liver" you will find the thread with all the additional information and links that I found on the liver and gallbladder research.

I feel very relaxed and emotionally grounded since I've been liver flushing and eating mostly organic live self prepared food and will continue until I have 2 consecutive flushes which do not produce any 'stones' as recommended by Andreas. Another great place to find aware health information from is one radio network where I original heard about liver flushing from and a wealth of other health issues we all face...

Health and happiness to all in 2010 and beyond...

John
55 comments|98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2014
This book is amazing.Learn so much about my health and personly did 2 flushes so far and I am gonna continew until I am free of stones.I am 28 resoneably fit but had some "little healt problems"-acne on chin and jaw/varicose vain/stif knee joint/and gall blader "stitches"ocasionly ...other then that I am fine ;-)...but I learned thanks to this book conection between.I would recomend this flush to anybody - just stick to the rules and you will be fine.The benefits worth it! ;-)
on 17 December 2012
I would recommend this book to anyone interested in natural healing methods. I got the book for my Mum who has been diagnosed with gall stones and is waiting to have her gall bladder removed. The book chronicles my familys medical history illness by illness and there is so much logic that I too am going to try the cleanse.
Why would anyone not take a chance on using natural products like epsom salts, fruit juice and olive oil to cleanse their system and potentially rid themselves of stones, keeping a vital digestive organ like their gall bladder into the bargain if it works!
It was a no brainer for me.my mum has now done 10 cleanses and gets out lots of stones each time. Her pain has gone and she cancelled the op to remove her gall bladder. Her eyes are bright, her asthma is much improved, her liver spots are clearing. This is amazing.
on 9 January 2013
As a qualified clinical nutritionist I found this book went even further and gave easy to understand and excellent explanations of otherwise hard to understand concepts, I think it is one of the best books I have ever read.
on 25 May 2009
It's confusing to have two books by this author with similar titles, both published in 2007. Amazon recommends buying this with The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush: A Powerful Do-it-yourself Tool to Optimize your Health and Wellbeing. So I did. Guess what: they are the same book. The Amazing Liver Flush is a slightly bigger book with larger diagrams, but the print is clearer in the Miracle version.
Do buy one or the other, this is a very important book when it comes to taking charge of and radically improving your own health. The author makes numerous novel and supposedly factual assertions about physiological processes without reference to any evidence, so the book is written on the level of "Trust me, I'm an alternative healthcare practitioner" - but somehow it all hangs together and makes sense.
The only real way to appraise his method is to do it and feel the results for yourself in greater vitality and loss of numerous symptoms (ranging from the trivial to the life-threatening) that he attributes to the body bathing in its own toxic waste when the liver can no longer cope. And let's face it, we ask it to cope with a lot. Highly recommended if you are willing to undergo a significant lifestyle revamp.
on 30 April 2013
For the second time in two weeks i was in A&E and they kept me in due to dodgy blood ,Gallstones and an infected Gallbladder. While in there my friend got me this book. I was discharged after a week and then waiting for an operation to remove the Gallbladder. I didn't read any reviews or researched anything about it, but the book made so much sence, i thought what have i got to lose, my gallbladder was already on a death sentence.
After the first flush there was hundreds of tiny white stones and about 60 quite large up to 1/2'' across most very dark green. I didn't feel any better for the first week, but after that i started feeling fantastic. I had so much energy it was unreal. I like to jump into things before looking and so i decided to eat burgers, egg's chips, take aways and large amounts of alcohol just to test it out. I had no more pain. I slept like a log. Now i eat normal again but without fear.

My wife was amazed and also gave it a go, she didn't have such a good experience with the flush and felt quite ill. But she also had some stones not very many but a pale green colour but some quite large. She recovered very quickly and felt great, lots of energy, her back problem she has had for years went overnight, she also had hives on her cheeks for about the same time as her back ache problem. They have also gone now.

Well after seeing the bit about oil soap stones and a rip off!!! All i can say is our two flushes were totally different with different amounts of stones and colours. But we both feel great. Some people are rich because you are ill never forget that.
Bile is green and comes from the gallbladder thats why alot of the stones are also. Our friends have seen an improvement in both of us and have also decided to try it out.
Some people we know who have had an operation to remove their gallbladder can't live a normal lives, eating what they like anymore, My doctor was also amazed and wanted to know how i done it, she also had never heard of it.
Great book infact the best book i've ever read.
on 29 January 2012
I've just finished my first liver flush and I got rid of 300+ stones. I was pretty sceptical before trying it as most people seem to be but I was also desperate for a cure to long-standing health problems and after my experience today I now know it's the real deal and I believe that if I keep it up every month I'll be well again in no time. Do yourself a favour, put a bit of trust in Andreas Moritz, spend the £7 and give it a go, you won't be disappointed.
on 27 August 2011
I have always been a person with the belief that your body can heal, as long as you give it the platform to work well. I have tried a lot of conventional methods recommended by the medical world, only to have the option of drugs to control my symptoms. I was not keen on that, so I started to look at what healthy alternative I have. I first found the China Study and became a Vegan which brought excellent results, but not home free. I followed that with the Gerson books and then when I did more research and found this book, which for me so far was the end of my journey. I believe that the combination is giving me the health results that I have been looking for. The book is very very interesting, and easy to understand and follow. Both my husband and I got very good results and feels good to be on the road to good health.
I highly recommend this, if you are serious about getting and staying healthy the natural way. You could cop out and just go down the medical road, I personally believe that that just buys you time and not health!
on 8 December 2010
While I feel Moritz overstates his case at times (as is so often the case with this kind of book), nevertheless there is enough good sense and thinking in what he says that we decided to give this a try. 1st flush done; have passed 70 stones; feel fantastic! Looking forward to repeating until no stones are left as he suggests. Wish I had done this years ago!