Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£2.59

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 December 2015
Live While We're Young was released as the lead single from One Direction's second studio album, Take Me Home (2012). The track received mostly positive reviews from critics, who centred on its omnipresence and jubilant nature. The only negative feedback the song got was centered on the lyrics, which were interpreted as a thinly veiled euphemism for sexual intercourse.

A commercial success, the song became a top ten hit in 15 countries, while reaching the top of the charts in New Zealand and Ireland. In the United States, "Live While We're Young" debuted at number three on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, marking the second-highest bow among all UK acts, outpaced only by Elton John's number one arrival with Candle in the Wind in 1997
on 12 July 2016
There are 2 tracks on this CD.
Live while we're young and I want (live).
Beside the 2 tracks there is a poster, which comes with the CD.
The poster is the same as the picture on the single CD.
on 7 December 2012
Can't comment on this really. Never heard this group. It is for my granddaughter who has had a CD player for her birthday and wanted a One Direction long player. Bought it for Christmas, so she's still waiting to hear it!
on 19 December 2013
Bought it for my mum who loves this song (she came to a concert with me ) and it came in a reasonable amount of time b3fore Christmas but only 4 stars because theres a scratch on the front!!!!! Otherwise very good product no scratches on CD !
on 8 December 2012
Would recommend to friends and family , my daughter loves 1D , it was posted very quick and on time .
on 18 January 2016
I hate One Direction. I bought this so I could smash it with a hammer, without listening to it. Which I have done. Thats one less CD in circulation thank God
on 9 April 2013
It's a great song, and the album is still pretty cool coming with a poster inside the group, who is a collector's item is nice to have in the collection.
on 6 January 2013
Lots of noise if you are young but I thought Id give it a try as they appear to be popular...Quite nice but some tracks too noisy for me
on 8 May 2014
Thought my daughter was going to burst with excitement. Danced her little legs off! Bought with other CDs - worth every penny.
on 25 January 2013
Good Single, I really recomend you to buy it if you like One Direction, It contains a poster and a live version of I want.