on 5 August 2013
Disappointed with the fit and quality. I ordered a large and would say its a medium at best and therefore quite tight.
on 24 September 2014
I love this t shirt as the iconic Paul Simonon 'bass smash' is a large image. It's about time a t shirt like this has been made! The delivery was super fast, it only took two days- it arrived today even though it was expected in two days time! Therefore, I have only worn it once as soon as I bought it, therefore, I cannot comment on how well the print is retained.
But so far, it's brilliant!
The only thing is, the sizing was a bit large. I am aware that some other reviews have stated that the sizing is too small, but in my case, the t shirt was a tad too large. I am a 5 ft 5 teenage girl and ordered a small but it is a bit too big. This isn't a problem for me, as I quite like bigger t shirts.
on 17 July 2014
The t-shirt material is very good, and the print good quality. I have wanted a clash guitar smash t-shirt for a while & am very please with this, an excellent purchase.
on 21 May 2013
i bought this item for my brothers 50th birthday and he loved it. it was of good quality and the size was just right.
on 16 February 2016
Great quality! got a bit smaller after a few washes but it's a great t-shirt nonetheless, I wear it all the time!
on 8 August 2014
Was a present and well received
on 23 December 2015