- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
Live At Avenue B [DVD] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Live performance from the godfather of punk rock, featuring classic tracks such as 'Search and Destroy', 'I Wanna Be Your Dog' and 'Lust For Life'.
Gore Vidal once described the superannuated Ronald Reagan as a "triumph of the embalmers' art", but seasoned punk warrior Iggy Pop - herein captured Live At The Avenue B venue in Belgium in 2000 - is cheating the ageing process without recourse to formaldehyde, though doubtless he'd probably like to give it a try in a different context. Naked to the waist like the rock 'n' roll berserker he's always been and with his lithe torso resembling artexed leather, Iggy is growing old disgracefully. Even in his advanced years, armed with nothing more hazardous than an acoustic guitar, he professes to take "no shit". What follows - and which could have occurred at any Iggy gig anywhere in the world at any time over the last 25 years - is a source of much age-defying re-assurance; lasso tricks with the mic lead, surfing the crowd, getting stroked by the audience in an interestingly pertinent preamble to "I Wanna Be Your Dog" and dishing out "Raw Power" like Jerry Lee Lewis strapped to an electric chair. Long may this real wild child remain an untamed beast. --Kevin Maidment