- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Live In Amsterdam [Blu-ray] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Live performance by American blues guitarist Joe Bonamassa and singer-songwriter Beth Hart. Filmed at the Koninklijk Theater Carré in Amsterdam, the duo cover a selection of soul classics including 'Something's Got a Hold On Me', 'I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know', 'I'd Rather Go Blind' and 'Nutbush City Limits'.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Similar emotions are stimulated by the encore songs 'I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know' and the Etta James classic 'I'd Rather Go Blind', a number that is heart-rending and is becoming one of Beth's signature numbers. This concert is outstanding from all aspects. The musicianship, variety of song-styles across eras with impeccable sound, visuals and production can only lead to an indispensable moment of triumphant entertainment. The additional bonus tracks reveal the hard work behind the final work of art and the respect and admiration mutually shared between the artists.
This is an irresistible accomplished recording by consummate artists who deserve all the attention and recognition they can muster. There is more to come. Joe is established. Beth is a supreme talent whose boundaries know no end. Absolutely wonderful.
Once again I find myself asking why this woman isn't a global superstar, selling out stadiums, and, (from an entirely selfish point of view) how lucky are we that it's still possible to buy tickets to see her in comparatively small venues and stand a few feet from her at the foot of the stage while she delivers her own songs with her own band?
I caught this show at Hampton Court last year and was, of course, blown away. Beth is on stonking form, as always, that incomparable voice, kittenishly seductive one minute, raw with emotion the next, and always bang on the note.
It's a dream backing band without a weakness. JoBo is content to play as sideman to Beth's starring role, but comes out to play enough magical solos to keep his own fans more than happy.
The sound and picture match the quality of the music and are beyond reproach.
What can I say? Buy it.
It is a great concert. The wonderful exuberant Beth gives her all making the very best of one of the best voices in the world of rock music today, and backed up admirably by one of the best guitar players on the planet today, Joe Bonamassa.
Don't delay, just get it, it is a superb concert!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic Guitarist coupled with singer Beth Rice. It's a great collaboration.Published 17 days ago by Susan Poorman
only discovered Beth Hart a month ago through you tube and on the strength of that ordered the dvd through amazon. I have never played a dvd as many times as this! Read morePublished 3 months ago by andrew wood
This product's forum
Search Customer Discussions